Aqua Marine Enterprises, Inc., manufacturer of Safe-T-Shelter® safe rooms, has been manufacturing and installing safety shelters since 1995. Ourcompany's goal is the same since we began our operation -- safety.
In 1999, we introduced our newest underground rationally molded and patented shelter. It has withstood EF-5 tornadoes, high winds, falling trees, flying debris and still protected the lives of everyone inside.
Our first community shelter/safe room was designed and installed for a small Alabama town with the capacity to accommodate 64 people. While this community shelter is still being used today to protect the town’s residents, we have installed our large community safe rooms as far north as Illinois, west to Oklahoma and south to the Gulf Coast. These shelters are prefabricated of 1/4" steel plate and are delivered ready to install in sizes to accommodate 25 to 500+ people.
Business Profile Highlights:
- Have been manufacturing & installing safe rooms since 1995
- A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited
- #1 Best in Business Award Recipient for Excellence
- Patented Polyethylene Shelter
- Licensed & Bonded General Contractor with State of Alabama
- Portfolio of Products that Meet or Exceed FEMA 361 and ICC 500 Guidelines
- Have over 5,000 Shelters Manufactured & Installed Across U.S.
- Protecting over 50,000 lives and counting
- Proudly serving many large corporate clients